Friday, August 12, 2016

Week Thirty-Two: 5/9/16 Tucuman

Hey guys,
Man it was awesome to talk to you guys!! Everyone looked so good! And it was so good to hear from everyone! I don't really know what to write about now so this might be a pretty short letter lol. But I'm really having a good time here. I'm really trying to focus as much as possible on my purpose as a missionary. And once you do that, it just makes things a lot easier. We are having some really good lessons with the people we are teaching, both investigators and less actives, but the trick is to get them to come to church. We try explaining it as plainly and directly as possible but it doesn't always work so we are working on that. My studies are going well. There is no problem studying, I like studying because the more I study, the more I learn, and the more I can help and teach the people here. 
I don't really know what to say lol, what do they want to know? You can share whatever story you want lol. I love you guys and hope everything continues to go great back at home! I love you guys talk to you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment