Saturday, August 13, 2016

Week Forty: 7/4/16 Tucuman

Hey fam!
Okay, first things first before I forget. I was brushing my retainer when i had the "great" idea to put it in some hot water and that it would steralize it and clean it faster. So that's what I did. I took it out, put it on and it fit fine. When I went to wear it that night, it was super tight and hard to put on and take off. I think it may have shrunk from the heat and then got cold. I tried heating it up again and wearing it for a while so it would form to my teeth, but it shrunk as i was wearing it and it started to hurt. So I'm not wearing it right now. And that kind of worries me. Could you talk with Dr. Alder and see if he can make a new one? I don't know if it costs anything or not.
But this is the last week of transfers and since I have 6 months in this area, it's pretty possible that I will leave. But I don't want to. When I got here, there wasn't a lot of work to do. We didn't have any investigators. But now we have a lot and quite a few of them are progressing really nicely. If I could have just one more transfer here that would be awesome. But we'll see. 
This week was pretty good. We were able to find a lot of new investigators and have a lot of lessons, which I like. We are teaching a couple. They aren't married but we still call them family Veron. They are both about 25 years old and have 2 daughters. It's the couple we found when we were doing splits and i was with the new gringo. I love teaching them. There is such a strong spirit in their house and we always have great lessons with them. They are progressing really well. We taught them the Law of Chasity and now they said they are willing to get married. Nicolas, the guy, is trying to stop drinking and is doing really well with that. They both have received answers and know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and they know that this is the true church. I really hope I can have just one more transfer because I know they will get baptized in that time. They are super ready! We are really seeing some great thing happening in this area. 
This week, our heater broke so in order to prevent being cold at night I wore a bunch of layers. And in the morning when I had some more time, I was able to take it apart and fix it. So now all is good. I was able to download the music from the Scotts and it all works!! 
Everything is going well here! But next week I might be writing from another area. I think that's it for my week! I love you guys! Kiss the puppies for me! I'll talk to you soon! 
Oh and I don't know if the package has arrived or not. I don't have an email but the zone leaders are going to the offices today so if its there I'll have it this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment