Friday, August 12, 2016

Week Thirty-Five: 5/30/16 Tucuman

First things first, thank you so much for the package!! It is awesome!! I've already had a couple of Nerf wars with my comp. I haven't eaten the candy yet but don't worry, I will get to that lol. The box looks awesome!! I love it! 
For my birthday, not very many people knew about it because I didn't tell very many people. So it was pretty relaxed. One family made me hot chocolate and some cookies, and another member made me and my comp and dinner so that was pretty nice. On Sunday, just after church everyone somehow found out because they all came up at once wishing me happy birthday lol. So that was pretty funny. 
Elder Siebers left at 8 this morning. It was pretty sad to say bye because we were working pretty well together, but we will stay in contact. My new comp came in at 12. So I was waiting with the other elders and sisters that were waiting for their comps. Elder Lemus was there, my first comp, so we talked pretty much the whole time, just catching up and stuff like that. My new comp is Elder Silva. He was born in PerĂº but lived most of his life in Buenas Aries. I don't know too much about him yet. But he has about 15 months in the mission. He wants to learn English and has been learning from his comps from the states. He talks pretty fast, so that should help with the Spanish a little. He seems like a hard worker. The first thing he did when he walked in the apartment was start to clean. It wasn't too messy, but I guess he likes things really clean, so thats pretty nice. He is asking a lot of questions about the ward and the area, so that gives me hope that he wants to work, so I'm excited about that. So we will see how he works. 
This week was pretty good on the work side, it's just that it's really hard to get people to come to church. They say a million times that they will go, but they end up not going so we are working on that. Everything here is going great. If you have any questions ask me, I think I forgot to mention some stuff but I can't remember. I love you guys!! Kiss the puppies for me! I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment