Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Week Eighteen 2/1/2016 Tucuman

Dear Family,
Not Luna!  Dang!!!  I’m so sorry!!!  Thank you for telling me, I want and need to know these things!  She was a great dog, friend, and mom not just to her puppies but also to everyone.  I love her and miss her!  I'm really sorry you guys had to go through that. I remember putting Stella down, that was one the hardest things I've experienced and I hate that you had to go through that again.  Please, I don’t want you guys to worry about me I will be fine, I promise you!  I just hope that you guys are doing okay and Chloe and Theo are too. They’ve never been without their mom so I can only imagine how hard it is for them. I know Luna is in a better place and she and Stella are having the best time together.  I know they’re happier than ever before!  I hope that you guys are doing ok and are helping each other out with this!   

To answer all your questions about my new area, I’ll tell you a little bit about my week. My comp is the district leader and he’s a really good guy. He can be a little weird and awkward at times, but that’s what makes him so darn funny. At the beginning of the week he didn’t really talk because we weren’t used to each other, but now we talk a lot and make jokes. He is pretty funny and I think I've laughed more this week than I have my entire time in my first area. Its not that elder Lemus wasn’t a good guy he just didn’t have much of a funny side.  Elder Hogge and I are getting along great! Its gonna be a great a transfer!

Our area is defiantly bigger than my first so that means a lot more walking. There isn’t a whole lot going on as far as work. The elder before wasn’t motivated to work so the area is dead!  But my comp and I want to work and we are going to bring this area back to life.  We’re off to a good start - We found 11 new investigators this week and two new families that seem really interested. I’m really excited to teach families because if I have a testimony of anything its on how this gospel blesses families; I have seen it and lived it first hand. The members in this area seem really awesome and are super supportive and nice. So I think we are going to have a good influence here and have work to do!  This week was a bit slower for me but I think that was just because its a new area and a new comp but now that I’m getting the hang of the area and my comp and I are getting along, the time should pick up again.

Again, I really don’t want you guys to worry about me I want you to focus your attention on helping each other through the loss of Luna.   If there is anything I can do to help, I know I’m kind of limited on what I can do, but if you think of anything please let me know. I love you guys so much, thank you for the support, and give some extra attention and kisses to my puppies for me. Ill talk to you soon

Elder Hogge


No comments:

Post a Comment