Monday, June 26, 2017

Week Ninety: Almirante Brown

Hey fam!
So this was a good week for us and it sounds like everyone had some fun too. But maybe Dad didn't have the most fun being home alone but I'm sure Chloe made everything better!!
This week we are gong to have a baptism! It's two sisters, Sofia and Guillermina. Both are primary age. The mom is a less active member but is coming back, the dad is also member but sadly is not coming back. We are going to have to have the baptism in the morning because the mom works in the afternoon. It's a little stressful planning this one because all the leaders work in the morning, but we will see how it goes.
This week was pretty chill for us, not too much happened. Yesterday there was a good amount of people in church. A lot of less active members came that we are teaching so that was nice. Also I'm getting my comp to participate a bit more. I'm letting him lead the planning sessions and letting him make more decisions. I'm starting to notice his confidence go up. We were able to find some new investigators this week. So our teaching pool is slowly growing. Not much happened this week but I can send a few pics this time. These picture are of my zone and of my last apartment. I hope you guys have a great week! Give Chloe lots of love for me! I'll talk to you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment