Monday, October 19, 2015

Day Three @ MTC

Hey guys!! 
So I only have about ten minutes today to write. My p-day is on Wednesday, but they are allowing us to write a quick email home to let everyone know how it’s going. We were actually supposed to do this our second day but our ZL's just told us about it but never told us when or where or how, then last night they told us.  My comp is really cool, his name is Elder Dobson, he wrestled in high school and is from Idaho. My district is supper cool! We all get a long so well and is seems like everyone has a true desire to serve and they all want to work hard and be obedient.  We met out branch president last night and he seems really cool!! He’s a really nice guy and seems to really care about us. His name is Elder Doman. I haven't seen Dane that much, I saw him a couple of times on the first day but after that not so much. I don’t know if you guys have my mailing info but just in case ill give it to you.

Elder Andrew John Moore
NOV02 ARG-SAL
2007 N 900 E Unit 97
Provo UT 84602

Staying awake hasn't been an issue and I’ve been able to wake up just fine.  On the first day, I’m not sure who it is, but someone in our room snores like crazy it kept me up for a while so I got some earplugs and it helped. Oh yeah and mostly everyone in our district is going to Argentina. My comp and the two sisters are going to Salta and the others are going to different missions. I’ll write you guys more on Wednesday. I love you guys so much and give my puppies some extra love for me!! Love you and talk to you soon!!


Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment