Monday, August 21, 2017

Week Ninety-Six: Almirante Brown

Hey fam!
I have some wanted news that I know you guys have been dying to know so I'll start with that... I just got an email (did you get it too?) with my updated flight info. So it's official, I will be coming home the 28th! Well, I leave here the 28th and will be getting home at 10:03 am the 29th. You guys got the last one so I imagine you got this one, but if not tell me and I'll send it to you. This flight route is a lot faster and easier! Just one layover of 3 hours or so. So that's awesome!! And I'll be in Dallas. HAM are there right?! Now you guys don't have to stress anymore and can start all the planning lol.
The beach sounds like it was lit! (My comp told me thats new slang) (I feel like an old person not keeping up with times lol.) Chloe looks so cute with her vest and hat lol!!
Time here is going by fast and things are going great! This week we were able to find 15 new investigators and 12 of them are two families of 6!! Teaching families is awesome! My comp and I are working hard and we are getting a lot done!! We are really seeing the fruits of our labors! We have a great relationship with the members! They have had some not so good missionaries pass through this ward and to have two studs like us helps a lot lol.
This week we had our zone conference and all the missionaries that are finishing their missions this transfer get to share their testimony. So finally it was my turn. It was a very strange feeling. Every transfer for my whole mission I've seen elders and sisters give their testimonies and I always thought, man I'm soo far from that, I wonder what that must feel like, now I know!! I still have a few weeks so I won't start talking about the end yet, it's still go time!! I love this gospel and this work!! So you gotta enjoy it to the end!! There is nothing like missionary work!! Just to be able to teach this gospel and learn more about it, I know my life has been changed!!
I hope you guys have a great week! I love you!! Give lots of love to Chloe for me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment