Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Week Ninety-Five: Almirante Brown

Hey fam!
Man it's so awesome to hear that everyone is having a great time on vacation!! Dad, that sucks that your truck got broken into!! How much did they take? Was it a lot or not too much? Buying the vest for Chloe was so funny!! Haha that's a really smart idea! Who thought of that? I don't think I would be able to think of that! Has chloe gotten in the water?
This week for us was pretty good. My comp is a hard worker so that makes things a lot easier! I forgot what it's like to have ping pong in a lesson, or when I talk then my comp talks then I talk and we do that kind of thing. My last comp didn't do too much talking. We were able to find a good amount of new investigators this week, so our teaching pool is getting a little bigger! We did some service for a member this week and it was pretty fun and tiring. We basically had to reorganize a warehouse of food and stuff. We got there and they told us where things needed to go and then gave us their instructions, but as we thought about it my comp and I came up with another way to make things a little faster and easier and we then went to work! It took a bit of time but it was pretty fun! The member took a video of my comp and I and I'm trying to talk with him right now so he can send it to me then I can send it to you guys.
We talked with one of our progressing investigators this week. He needs to get married to get baptized. We had planed to talk with him and try to motivate him to start the papers. We talked with him and he told us that he had already started and will be done about next week. We were like oh... okay awesome! So we are pretty excited about that! His name is Javier, and he is super ready for baptism. He is basically a dry member for now lol.
We have a conference with President tomorrow and I will talk with him to get as much detail about my date as I can!
I think that's about it for my week, Don't worry my comp and I are working pretty hard together and we are getting some stuff done!! I love you guys and hope you have a great week!! I'll talk to you soon! Give lots of love to Chloe for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment