Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Week Seventy-Seven: Salta

Hey fam!
My new comp is pretty chill, we get along well and he is funny. But this week was pretty good. Nothing really too special happened. But today we went and hiked a hill with one of the districts from our zone. It wasn't as big as the other that we hiked a while ago but it was pretty awesome! It was really like walking in the middle of a jungle! And it had just rained so was a little wet and slippery, but that made it ever cooler because it was like being in a rain forest. But the downside was when the sun came out it got super humid! But I got some pretty sweet pics! And then we went to McDonald's after. McDonald's here is like a nice expensive restaurant. I think it may have been the nicest McDonald's I have been to. And it had two floors which was pretty interesting! The food is the same, it's just cheap fast food but the people here love it lol. 
I have been thinking about finishing a week early and I do think it would be for the best. Our new mission president comes the first of June and I will talk to him then. 
The work here is still going well but it has slowed down a bit. When I got here we were finding a lot of new investigators and well, we baptized them lol. So now we need to find some more. Don't get me wrong, we are still teaching a good amount of people but I think we can handle some more! So if you have any references for us in Argentina Salta let us know lol. 
But everything here is going well! I hope you guys have another great week! Enjoy conference and get the most you can out of it! Love you guys! Talk to you soon! Kiss the puppies for me!






No comments:

Post a Comment