Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Week Seventy-Eight: Salta

Hey fam!
So conference was awesome!! I don't know if I really had a favorite talk, there were so many good ones! But I loved the Priesthood Session, I was able to get a lot out of it! We went to the stake center to watch it and all the American missionaries got together and watched it in English in another room. I had some questions and thoughts prepared beforehand and I was able to get a lot of answers. There were answers to questions I didn't even know I had yet lol. Even though I was able to get a lot from it I know there is even more to take out so I'm downloading all the talks and I'm going to listen to them again to study them a little more profoundly. I never met Elder Costa but I did meet Elder Mark Bragg who spoke in the Saturday morning session. It was pretty cool to see him speak in General Conference just a few weeks after we met him! 
This week we had barely any time in our area. We had so many meetings all over the place. On Wednesday, President told us that we will be having our zone conference on Friday morning. We usually know weeks in advance but we got the last minute notice and it was combined with the other zone too. So we had a lot to plan in a very short amount of time. But the good thing was that we could divide up the work with the other zone leaders. In the conference I spoke about the new Easter initiative. I don't know if you have seen the new video, I would imagine that you have but it is super good!! Share it with everyone! 
Oh and I got the package you sent!! I believe it was the most recent one because it said it was mailed in February. Thank you so much!! I put up the pictures on the cork board I have, along with the calendar and its awesome!! The candy and food is awesome too! You guys are the best!! Oh and funny story, I opened the bag of granola and started to eat some. I put it back in the box until the next morning. I started to eat some again when I noticed an ant on my hand, and then another, and some were on the table and the bag of food. I then looked inside the bag and noticed they were coming from there. It didn't really bother me so I just kept eating, blowing the ants off before I ate. Then I remember that a very similar thing happened to Justin. So I followed his example and put it in the freezer to kill them off lol. 
This week even though we had very little time in our area we were able to find some new investigators through some referrals. So we are keeping busy! I like being busy with missionary work lol. 
Everything is going good here and I hope you guys have another great week! Oh and I do remember talking with Sister Holt in the MTC! That's way cool that she actually came to the Alta Loma ward and got to know you guys!! Tell her I say hi too, and you're welcome for the great counsel of getting to know the Moore family! Lol I love you guys! I'll talk to you soon! Kiss my puppies for me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment