Monday, February 27, 2017

Week Seventy-Three: Salta

Hey fam!
So it sounds like everyone was able to have a good week and have some fun too! This week was pretty interesting for us lol. We have been talking with Micaela and her sister Camila. Now Camila wants to get baptized too! We got permission from the mom, who is a Jehovah's Witness, so that was a miracle in itself, but the dad doesn't want them to get baptized. He is a bit of an alcoholic, is super stuck in his ways, and doesn't even want to talk with us for 3 seconds. So that is the hard part. We tried having Micaela and Camila talk with him in the first place, but he just gets mad and freaks out. So we are working with that. 
 This Saturday we are going to have another baptism. We have been teaching a mom (Rosalia) and her 9-year-old son (Sebastian). The mom is not progressing but her son loves going to church and his friend (Jorge) has been talking with us as well. They are going to get baptized this Friday
Other than that, this week has been pretty chill and not much happened. It rained super hard this week but we were inside so that was lucky. I couldn't take any pics this week, I know I said I would but nothing happened lol. But everything is still going great! We're having fun and helping some people. I do have one question. when does school start for me? What's the plan after the mission? I know I have time, don't worry I'm not getting trunky. It's just a question I have lol. I hope everything is going great! I love you and will talk you you soon! Kiss the puppies for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment