Monday, April 4, 2016

Week Twenty-seven 4/4/16 Tucuman

Hey Fam,
So this week was pretty good, definitely better than last week number wise. I’m not sure exactly what happened, but we just couldn’t find anyone, and no one was home.  Man did our numbers suffered for it, but this week was a lot better!   We got a lot of good referrals from members which led to new investigators and they seem pretty good!  We are excited for the upcoming week to work with these people.  

Yeah for conference, the times were all normal, not sure how that worked since there is a 5 hour difference, but at least here it was the same.  OK so I was told and was so looking forward to watching and listening to conference in English, but when we got there nothing was set up, we talked with some people to see what they could do for us.  All we needed was a computer, we knew it, but they said it wouldn’t work.  We assured them that it was possible - they still didn’t do anything to help us.  GARSH DARN DARN DARNIT - that was a bummer!  A BIG FAT BUMMER!!  We watched it all in Spanish.  I could understand some of it, but NOTHING compared to if I had watched it in English.  Unfortunately it turns out that I wasn’t the only one that couldn’t understand it.  The translators were from all different places with different accents and some of them were pretty strong, it was hard for most to understand.  I’m going to try to download it on my usb and listen to it in the apartment.  Since Priesthood started at 9 we needed a member to bring us back in their car.  We found one and we were able to watch it, I did feel fortunate to watch Priesthood because I kinda thought that wouldn’t happen.  Again, I didn’t get a lot out of it, but I was grateful to go.  Juan came to the first session on Sunday. He had to leave right after so we didn’t get to talk to him, can’t wait to meet with him on Saturday and see what he thought and felt.   

We had splits twice this week, one with the zone leaders and the other with another companionship in our district.  I learned a lot from them. I was with Elder Zone, our zone leader, and what I learned from him was he is pretty straight forward and direct with everyone.  Elder Guzman was my second split and he’s a really good listener and really really knows how to address and help investigators and members with their problems.  Both these things are areas I want to improve upon.  I will let you know next week how the new and improved Elder Moore is.

So happy that Theo is doing better!!  Thats what I like to hear!!  Mom what the heck!!  How did that happen to your lip?!  Was it just some freaky random thing or did you hit it or something?  Now that you are minus one gland does that really change anything, or what?  I hope it heals fast, and that everything is back to normal very soon!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! It’s tomorrow but you still have to wait to open my card lol!   Its crazy that Cam and Hailey get married this week!  Wasn’t it just a couple of weeks ago that Justin and Kendall got married?!  Where is the time going?!   I love you guys keep being awesome!  Thank you mom for your one liners from Conference – they’re awesome and have a great bday!!   I’ll talk to you guys soon! kiss the puppies for me!                                    


One of the less active families we are working with just bought this golden.  I was in heaven!! 

Tucaman Zone
Best Pdays in the mist!

No comments:

Post a Comment