Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week Twenty-three 3/7/16 Tucuman

Hi Guys, 
Hey we found a new investigator this week he seems golden.  He knows that church is really important, but just like Joseph Smith he doesn’t know which one to join because there are so many - Awesome!  He is asking all the right questions and accepted a baptism date quickly after we taught the restoration.  Sadly he got really sick at the end of the week and couldn’t make it to church this Sunday.  We found out from his sister that he is really sick so my comp and I are hoping it’s like what happened with Ammon and the king.  In a couple of days he’s gonna wake up and know this is the true church lol.  If that isn’t the case we are just hoping he gets better soon so we can continue teaching him.  He really has a desire to follow Christ he just doesn’t know how yet, faster we can teach him the faster he can come closer to Christ.
We just finished a transfer.  My comp and I are still together and we are really excited because we both feel like something big is coming.  Lately things haven’t gone our way with investigators, they’re not keeping their commitments. We had to drop one, we knew it was time but it never feels good.  Anyway something awesome is going to happen this next transfer, and we’re gonna find it.  
Today we woke up and decided to clean a little, well actually a lot.  The apartment was dirty before I got here and I’ve cleaned some during the transfer, but it was time to do a deep cleaning.  I remember Cameron & Justin on their missions deep cleaning their apartments, well it was time to carryon the Moore tradition.  Our apartment looks super good!  You guys would be so proud!
I’ve gotten pretty used to the rain.  It seems like I’m always wet here its either from the rain or the humidity – it’s all good lol.  That’s crazy about our tree! I miss avocados they’re pretty rare here. Matter-a-fact, I haven’t had one since I left the house.  That’s a pretty funny story about the tent!  So how long did it take you guys to set it up? I know that’s not the easiest tent to set up - its pretty big lol. It seems like we’ve had that tent forever, like when we were little.  Dad if you’ve never set it up then its probably only what 10-11 years old? 

YES, we are still working hard.  I’ve tried to reach out and talk with more people.  I’m trying to bring my comp out of his shell.  He still hesitates when I say lets talk to this person or that one, but I think he’s getting the drift – I’m gonna do it anyway so just come on.  I love you guys, keep up the great work!! Oh and I didn’t know my mission had a Facebook page!  That’s pretty cool that you saw me in all those different places.  I’ll talk to you guys soon!  Kiss my puppies for me!

I found this on Facebook
Here he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment